London Oxford is a bustling business aviation airport located 40 miles north-west of Greater London. The airport is globally recognised and a popular choice for VIP business travel. Housing Oxford Aviation Academy, Leading Edge Aviation and many more training providers, London Oxford sustains lots of general aviation traffic and holds special memories for many pilots.
The airport features meticulous detail and accuracy. The Pilot Plus team have worked closely with airport management to ensure realism and authenticity. The virtual environment captures the vibrant atmosphere at London Oxford, you will find something new to explore around every corner.
London Oxford is a fantastic airport to explore the British countryside and a great base for international flights. Every asset at the airport is ultra-realistic and accurate, London Oxford is truly next generation.
Oxford is intended for use alongside World Update 3: UK
If you are using this for personal use to support your real-life flying, you may require a small patch to allow the NDB to be tuned to a whole number rather than decimal in the simulator – you can find the guide on how to install this at the bottom of the page.
- An ultra-realistic rendition of London Oxford
- Full PBR implementation, from buildings to airside clutter and ground
- Dynamic rain on the control tower and terminal glass
- True to life static aircraft, tower, and terminal interior
- Custom authentic ground lines, markings and asphalts
- Updated 2021 layout – Working with airport management
Patch for NDB non-decimal:
- Download the patched .BGL file here: Download BGL
- Extract the .zip file
- Locate your installation of EGTK, it should be somewhere in your community folder (Unless moved) for example: “<Your Path>\Community\pilotplus-airport-egtk-londonoxford”
- Rename the existing objects .bgl (PP-EGTK-objects.bgl) to (PP-EGTK-objects_DecimalNDB.bgl) that are in “<Your Path>\Community\pilotplus-airport-egtk-londonoxford\scenery\PilotPlus\PPEGTK\”
- Now copy the new .bgl file that was in the .zip, and paste it into the same folder