Southampton International Airport (EGHI) is situated in the Borough of Eastleigh within Hampshire, 3.5 nautical miles north-east of Southampton. Handling nearly 2 million passengers every year Southampton has become popular for short charter flights and island hops, making it the 18th busiest airport in the UK.
The Pilot Plus team have carefully crafted a detailed rendition of Southampton Airport for you to enjoy, whether Southampton is your FBO or you are just stopping by we are sure you will love this scenery. Southampton airport has been modelled to the smallest of details, nearly all airport institutions and surrounding buildings have been included. As well the apron is filled with many vehicles and other objects for you to explore.
- Extremely detailed custom 3D buildings, vehicles and many other objects
- High-Resolution ground imagery at 12.5cm per pixel
- Custom night lighting
- Optional download for static aircraft
- Animated Ground Marshaller guides you into the gate
- Compatibility with X-Plane 11.50